Friday, June 22, 2007

End of Campaign

I've been away in Nepal since the last post, and have only now seen the comments. I can understand how blogging can become addictive, certainly when mixed with a google campaign.

We've decided to pause our recruitment campaign on Google. We have a shortlist of 5-6 people and from what i've been hearing, we have saturated the bloggers covering our area of experitise. A few were impressed with the strategy. Getting bloggers by advertising on their blogs.

I've been pleased with the results but have some questions about spikes in the content network. I really doubt we had 500 real clicks in the past three days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Doddy said...

but what do you do when you arise into the realization you are great sufficient to take part in with the key fellas, or even for bucks? Although jumping the gun and making an try to enter higher
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/asikqq78/
data hk 2019